Combilift is the largest global manufacturer of multi-directional forklifts and an acknowledged leader in long load handling solutions supporting our number one market in North America. Our US market has doubled in size within the last three years and our growth strategy is to double again within the next three years, adding to our strong North American team. Combilift continually invests 7% of all revenue in research and development as part of its relentless quest to find safer, more productive and more cost-effective ways to lift challenging loads in challenging environments. The company’s commitment to new product development has seen it continue to blaze a trail through the lifting and handling industry worldwide, cementing the company’s reputation as a global leader.
Our employees care deeply about our customers and work closely together. We are not a call centre; we don’t use scripts. Our employees think logically for themselves and have actual conversations with our customers. We have won numerous awards including the Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the year, Deloitte best managed award just to name a few.
This role will have full responsibility for continuing the development of our after sales service structure and approach in North America. The role holder will play a key part in the evolving North American Commercial team and will be a central senior member in the commercial expansion team of Combilift in the US and North America.
The role will have jurisdiction over all the elements (people, process, technology and structure) of best in class after sales service provision and will work closely with the President of the North American business and the Global Sales Director.
This role will be complex, challenging and stimulating. It will require a practiced leader who is passionate and resolute about the provision on excellent after sales service and the ability to demonstrate this to all stakeholders.
It is charged with building on our ethos of exceptional customer service by developing a best in class structure and operation which will continue to create loyal and delighted customers and to use this as a central pillar for our expansion.
The role holder will be expected to work with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external including manufacturing, after sales and customers and will manage a team of highly specialised and motivated professionals.
- In line with our commercial expansion, devise, build and adjust the appropriate structure, competence and approach to facilitate and drive a reputation of best in class service to support Combilift’s reputation and development
- Lead and manage a team of highly skilled professionals to drive a culture and structure of cohesive and best in class service provision.
- Provide advice and leadership to your team, your peers and the Senior Leadership Team in North America on the progression of the service agenda in line with commercial development
- Ensure, on a continual basis, that your after sales structures are in line with the commercial imperatives of the senior team.
- Manage the co-ordination and delegation of duties within your team structures ensuring that work is balanced reasonably and consistently amongst the team and in a manner that allows for maximum efficiency and motivation.
- Provide support, insight and practical leadership input to a wide variety of stakeholders from operations to customers.
- Ideally have approximately seven to ten years relevant experience in leading a team to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrate a high level of achievement in driving aftersales excellence at executive level.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with ambiguity and pressure
- Be able to interpret data and draw credible and insightful recommendations about future market or sectoral behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence and manage a wide variety of technical staff and departments.
- Demonstrate exemplary levels of commitment and resilience and provide leadership to all stakeholders in the face of challenges.
- Generate metrics which measure your team’s performance fairly and meaningfully, demonstrate flexibility in reporting depending on the circumstances.
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and manage a team of professionals to achieve challenging and fulfilling outcomes
- Have the ability to problem solve and generate practical and sensible solutions with your colleagues to prevent unnecessary escalations and assist all stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes to challenges.
- Have the ability to analyse information and come to sensible and practical conclusions which assists the operation of the commercial teams.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management including order fulfilment and Inventory Control
- Have the ability to deliver to sometimes pressurised deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work as a team player.
If you are interested in this role and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward your CV /Resume to [email protected]