Jobs at Combilift Monaghan
Automation / Mechatronics Engineer
Reporting to: Control Systems Manager
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging of software components for Combilift trucks.
- Liaise with key stakeholders for project delivery: Customer, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Supporting production and customers in troubleshooting and overcoming challenges.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code.
- Design and be able to deliver training content to
- Proficient in at least one modern programming language used in automation.
- Qualification in automation / mechatronics.
- Willingness to learn and develop your knowledge in a sharing environment.
- Software Engineering or Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience.
- CoDeSys development environment
- Engine Technologies (ECU mapping etc)
- CAN protocols (CANopen, J1939)
- Basic electrical troubleshooting
- Production/customer support
- Industrial Automation/Robotics
- Sensors and Actuators
- PLC Programming