Combilift is proud of its family heritage and strives to put people first with a strong commitment to staff training and development.
A progressive outlook, coupled with significant investment in the business and big plans for future growth, means we are always on the lookout for skilled and passionate people to join our team.
So, if you feel you have the skill and drive to join a dynamic team, get in touch.
If you are interested in a career in engineering and working with Combilift then the OEM in Engineering Traineeship should be your number one choice.
All the students who successfully completed the Traineeship at Monaghan Institute in 2016/2017 were offered jobs in Combilift. It is expected that with the development of its new purpose-built factory more employment opportunities will be available to graduates of the course in 2018 and 2019.
VACANCIES AT COMBILIFT
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Welding Team and work in a fast-paced, high-tech manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Welding Department. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following;
Responsibilities & Duties
- Welding & Fabrication of heavy steel.
- Having the ability to carry out all work aspects in accordance with Quality and Health & Safety standards.
- Working as part of a team.
- Meeting production targets.
- Ensuring highest quality work.
- Previous experience with jigs and cutting equipment.
- Visually inspecting all welds and when they have been completed, having the ability to recognise and resolve all faults.
- Operating overhead cranes and a forklift truck.
- Ability to read and understand engineering weldment drawings.
- Provide assistance on any projects which you are asked to be part of.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous Welding experience is essential.
- Experience using 400amp + C02 welders MIG- MAG and 10mm and above plate size.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with detail and excellent Quality of work.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to deal with technical queries and problem solving.
If you are interested in this role and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.