We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Design Engineering Team and work in a fast-paced, high-tech manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Engineering Department. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following;
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design new or adapt existing designs to provide a complete customised material handling solution for Global Customers working in a variety of different Industries.
- Ensure a high quality finished product by working with a wide range of departments including Purchasing, Production, Quality, Electrical and Controls.
- Ensure all designs and documentation meet relevant ISO standards and comply with company’s internal procedures.
- Candidates should have good problem-solving skills and an ability to generate practical solutions as part of a highly motivated engineering team.
- Assume full responsibility and contribute as a functional professional, which will give you hands on Experience while promoting your personal and professional growth.
Qualifications & Skills
- Third Level Engineering Degree.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Candidate should have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both, individually and as part of a team is essential.
- Must be a quick learner and have a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- An ability to generate practical solutions as part of a highly motivated engineering team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.