Graduate Design Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated, individual to join our Engineering Team and work in a fast-paced, high-tech manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader in the lifting and handling industry. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following;
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop mechanical designs and manufacturing drawings that meet requirements for functionality/ reliability/ ease of manufacture.
- Produce engineering calculation and analysis as required in compliance with equipment specification.
- Integrate electrical, electronic and hydraulic systems into the mechanical design to meet functional requirements.
- Provide manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Work and network with professionals from all segments across the company.
Qualifications & Skills
- Third level Engineering Degree
- Previous experience with Solid works & AutoCAD
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Good communication & and strong problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- An ability to generate practical solutions as part of a highly motivated engineering team.