As the Network Engineer, you are responsible for Combilift’s overall network and security systems which includes installation, troubleshooting and configuration of LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and Network segments. This role will also have a strong focus on Cybersecurity.
The desired candidate should have more than 5 years of IT work experience with at least 3 years’ experience in IT security and networking, including knowledge of GDPR, technical audits, analysis and design.
- Network design, configuration and installation of hardware and software as well as monitoring, evaluating and modifying the performance of the
- Analyse, isolate and reporting of issues.
- Determine network and system requirements
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Ensure network connectivity throughout the company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations
- Maintain network services / systems such as VPN gateways, IDS/IPS systems
- Administration of Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Proxys, patching and software
- Design, maintain and implement a wide range of security
- Plan and anticipate against any threats that could
- Provide guidance on project and technical consulting in the security
- Supports security efforts in enterprise infrastructure and software design and
- Participates in the response, investigation and resolution of security
- Conducts application and network penetration testing and documents results and remediation plans.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Security and Network
- Sound knowledge on
- Certification in any of these is desirable: CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSEC, GCIH, GPEN,
- Experience with network access controls, encryption/decryption of electronic transmissions, network segmentation, and authentication/authorization.
- Excellent experience in security best practices, policies and procedures.
- Experience performing technical audits of infrastructure for regulatory compliance
- Strong working knowledge of PCI, SSAE 16, ISO, and other security compliances
- Strong knowledge of security technologies such as UTM, vulnerability management, AV, FIM, 2- factor authentication, Identity and Access Management, IDS/IPS and others
- Strong knowledge of cryptography including Symmetric, Asymmetric, TLS and SSL
- Knowledge and experience with application vulnerabilities and OWASP
- Knowledge of networking technologies such as Firewalls, load balancing, VPN, routing and switching
- Familiarity and a working knowledge of general security administration processes and frameworks, metrics collection and reporting
- Familiarity and working knowledge of Windows host operating systems and security
- Must be able to work independently and display initiative, self-motivation and dedication necessary for timely and successful work completion
- Self-starter and a team player that will thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of proficiency with MS Office tools including Excel and Visio
- Excellent organizational and communication
- Excellent analysis, problem solving and decision-making
- Knowledge of HP
- Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP(MPLS)).
- Tunneling protocols (IPSEC, GRE, and L2VPN/L3VPN).
- Firewalls (Palo Alto).
- Load balancing technologies (preferably F5).
- TCP/IP, VLAN, HSRP, LACP, SNMP, DHCP, Wireshark, TCPdump, scripting tools, Netflow, PRTG, HP IMC or other relevant monitoring