Technical Field Engineer (UK)
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled and experienced individual to join our UK Technical Field Team and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, to support our expanding business. We are seeking to hire a technician located in any the following area’s- South and South East. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following;
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide aftersales and technical support, to the ever growing dealer network.
- On- Site installation of equipment, on-site diagnosis and repair of equipment.
- Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved and obtain customer feedback proactively.
- Liaising with Combilift support functions, with regards to issues identified in the field.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through high quality support and integrity at the customer’s premises.
- Ability to form good relationships with both Customers and Dealers.
- Write reports on work carried out and submission of Paperwork.
- Ability to order parts to complete work required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Mechanical/Engineering/Hydraulic/Electrical knowledge and experience is required.
- Knowledge of Combilift products is advantage but not essential. Product training will be given.
- Good communication skills is essential.
- Ability to work both, as an individually and as part of a team is essential.
- Must be a quick learner and have a willingness to learn new skills.
- Must be willing to work additional hours to complete job.
- Occasional overnight stays is required.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- IT Skills is required.
- Ability to do light welding is an advantage, but not necessary.