USA Sales Executive/Regional Manager
Combilift is the largest global manufacturer of multi-directional forklifts and an acknowledged leader in customized handling solutions supporting our number one market in North America. Our US market has doubled in size within the last three years and our growth strategy is to double again within the next three years, adding to our strong North American team.
Our employees think logically for themselves and have actual conversations with our customers. We have won numerous awards including the Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the year, Deloitte best managed award just to name a few.
- This role will have full responsibility for continuing the development of our commercial organisation in the Mid-West South Region/territory. The role holder will play a key part in the evolving North American Commercial team and will be an important member of a team that is seeking to grow exponentially in the next 5 years.
- This role will be complex, challenging and stimulating. It will require an individual who is passionate and committed to the sales process and who enjoys being part of a developing organisation.
- It is charged with continuing to build our brand and commercial success in the Mid-West South Region – building on our ethos of exceptional customer service by continuing to create loyal and delighted customers and to use this as a central pillar for our expansion.
- The role holder will be expected to work with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external including manufacturing, after sales dealer network, customers to generate success for themselves and the organisation.
- In line with our commercial expansion, maintain and develop our customer base in the Mid-West South Region.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets
- Interpret data and draw credible and insightful recommendations about future market or sectoral behaviour
- Liaise as necessary with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a best-in-class sales experience for our customers.
- Work with an established dealer network while cultivating dealer relationships and customers within the area.
You will be driven by a passion to achieve and to demonstrate the commercial value of our products to existing and potential customers. You will have been a key part of a successful sales team which was focused on commercial expansion through delivering best in class professional sales service.
Other elements that will be important to us:
- Have approximately five years relevant experience in top class sales achievement.
- Be able to interpret data and draw credible and insightful recommendations about future market or sectoral behaviour.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence, manage and communicate a wide variety of specialists, dealer sales staff and dealer sales professionals.
- Demonstrate exemplary levels of commitment and resilience and provide example and encouragement to other team members
- Have the ability to problem solve and generate practical and sensible solutions with your colleagues to generate better outcomes for our customers
- Have the ability to deliver to sometimes pressurised deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to train and educate our customer and dealer network
- Have a solution sales or consultative selling background with a customer first approach.