Combilift is the largest global manufacturer of multi-directional forklifts and an acknowledged leader in customized handling solutions supporting our number one market in North America. Our US market has doubled in size within the last three years and our growth strategy is to double again within the next three years, adding to our strong North American team.
Our employees think logically for themselves and have actual conversations with our customers. We have won numerous awards including the 2020 Generation Apprenticeship Employer of the Year, Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the year, and Deloitte best-managed award just to name a few.
What is the purpose of this Role?
This role will have full responsibility for continuing the development of our commercial organization in the Rocky Mountain territory. The role holder will play a key part in the evolving North American Commercial team and will be an important member of a team that is seeking to grow exponentially in the next 5 years.
This role will be complex, challenging, and stimulating. It will require an individual who is passionate and committed to the sales process and who enjoys being part of a developing organization.
It is charged with continuing to build our brand and commercial success in the Rocky Mountain Territory – building on our ethos of exceptional customer service by continuing to create loyal and delighted customers and to use this as a central pillar for our expansion.
The role holder will be expected to work with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external including manufacturing, after-sales dealer network, customers to generate success for themselves and the organization.
Responsibilities: What are you expected to do?
• In line with our commercial expansion, maintain and develop our customer base in the Rocky Mountain Territory.
• Meet and exceed annual sales targets.
• Interpret data and draw credible and insightful recommendations about the future market or sectoral behavior.
• Liaise as necessary with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a best-in-class sales experience for our customers.
• Work with an established dealer network while cultivating dealer relationships and customers within the area.
Who does this Role report to?
President of North America, Combilift
Skills, Competence & Experience necessary:
The likelihood is that you hold or will have previously held a key sales role in capital equipment sales. You will be passionate about providing solutions for our customers and excited about the prospect of getting involved with a high growth organization.
You will be driven by a passion to achieve and to demonstrate the commercial value of our products to existing and potential customers. You will have been a key part of a successful sales team that was focused on commercial expansion through delivering best in class professional sales service.
Other elements that will be important to us:
• Have approximately five years of relevant experience in top-class sales achievement.
• Be able to interpret data and draw credible and insightful recommendations about the future market or sectoral behavior.
• Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to influence, manage and communicate with a wide variety of specialists, dealer sales staff, and dealer sales professionals.
• Demonstrate exemplary levels of commitment and resilience and provide example and encouragement to other team members.
• Have the ability to problem solve and generate practical and sensible solutions with your colleagues to generate better outcomes for our customers.
• Have the ability to deliver to sometimes pressurized deadlines and competing priorities. • Ability to train and educate our customer and dealer network.
• Have a solution sales or consultative selling background with a customer-first approach.