Vacancies at Combilift
Combilift is seeking self-motivated team players who will work on exciting autonomous vehicle projects, using state of the art technologies.
- Responsible for software development and integration tasks within the Combilift autonomous systems department.
- Designing, developing, testing, and debugging of software components for interaction between autonomous vehicle software and RESTful web service APIs.
- Assist in software architecture designs.
- Working on Unix and Windows based systems – physical and virtualised systems.
- Testing and debugging software on vehicles using CANbus networks & Ethernet networks.
- Providing regular well documented codebase contributions using version control software.
Proficient in at least one modern programming language: C, C++, C#, Java, Python. Software Engineering or Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience.
The Ideal Candidate Would Also Have Experience in several of the following technologies:
- Web services
- API development
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- PLC programming
- Ethernet communications
- CAN bus communications
Team members at Combilift are expected to carry out duties in such a manner as to comply with the Health & Safety Policy of the company, including:
- Taking reasonable care for your own safety & that of others
- Arriving for work free from any intoxicant
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment where applicable
- Not engaging in improper conduct or behaviour
- Reporting known defects
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfering with or misusing equipment
- Participating in health & safety training provided
- Assist with on-the-job training and development of staff as required
- Take appropriate action to maintain or improve relationships with all customers
- You are required to use your best endeavours to promote the best interests of the Company and abide by the rules, policies and procedures of the Company
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by management