Vacancies at Combilift
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Assembly Team and work in a fast-paced, high-tech manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Production Department. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Having the ability to carry out all work aspects in accordance with Quality and Health & Safety standards.
- Meeting production targets.
- Operating overhead cranes.
- Provide assistance on projects which you are asked to be part of.
- Report shortages and issues to Production Control/Supervisor.
- Work on implementing customisation of products.
- Perform visual inspection of assembly parts and overall product.
- Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
- Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
- Experience in Mechanical/ Farm Machinery is advantageous.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to deal with technical queries and problem solving.
- Attention to detail and excellent Quality of work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the use of hand tools and power tools is advantageous.