a fast-paced, high-tech manufacturing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy
Production Department. The duties of the role will include but are not limited to the following;
• Meeting production targets.
• Operating overhead cranes.
• Provide assistance on projects which you are asked to be part of.
• Report shortages and issues to Production Control/Supervisor.
• Work on implementing customisation of products.
• Perform visual inspection of assembly parts and overall product.
• Ability to learn other areas sufficient to fill in where required.
• Examines materials visually or physically to ensure conformance with established standards.
• Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
• Working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to deal with technical queries and problem solving.
• Attention to detail and excellent Quality of work.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment.
• Experience in the use of hand tools and power tools is advantageous.