RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Welding & Fabrication of heavy steel.
- Having the ability to carry out all work aspects in accordance with Quality and Health & Safety standards.
- Working as part of a team.
- Meeting production targets.
- Ensuring highest quality work.
- Previous experience with jigs and cutting equipment.
- Visually inspecting all welds and when they have been completed, having the ability to recognise and resolve all faults.
- Operating overhead cranes and a forklift truck.
- Ability to read and understand engineering weldment drawings.
- Provide assistance on any projects which you are asked to be part of.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous Welding experience is essential.
- Experience using 400amp + C02 welders MIG- MAG and 10mm and above plate size.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with detail and excellent Quality of work.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings.
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills.
- Working to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to deal with technical queries and problem solving.