With mid-2022 marking a time when everyone in the supply chain sector needs to work together and work smarter, Combilift will bring a bigger-than-ever, interactive green power materials handling showcase to the IMHX logistics solutions show in Birmingham this month.
Throughout the exhibition’s three days, from Tuesday 6th September to Thursday 8th September, the Combilift display area will feature a huge product range, a large team of forklift efficiency experts plus a challenge to see how much electricity visitors can help us generate against the clock.
And, being a world-leading company based in Ireland, there’ll even be a drop of the ‘black stuff’ for anyone who wants to relax and chat.
Read on to find out what makes this a very special IMHX 2022 and why we strongly recommend that every supply chain professional secures their ticket for the event.
IMHX 2022: Electric Power Meets Layout Efficiency
What to expect from Combilift at IMHX 2022? In short: a hands-on chance to see how green powered handling solutions combine with our warehouse optimisation service to deliver superbly efficient results.
After all, with a finite amount of warehouse space available, and both fuel and land prices rising, doing ‘more with less’ is no longer optional.
Visit us at stand HF40 for…
• Warehouse planning and handling specialists: Over 15 Combilift experts who’ll be happy to answer any questions
- Wide product range on-site: Including the game-changing, multi-directional Combi-MR4
- Special green power focus: Thanks to an almost-entirely electric powered selection of vehicles on display
- Interactive challenge: We’ll be finding how much electricity visitors can help us produce on our stand!
- Room to take a break: With hot and cold drinks available
We’ll also be presenting some must-see Combilift handling solutions in the main event demo area.
This year’s IMHX is, of course, important to many companies as its focus on improving operational efficiency and reduce costs is vital in today’s business environment.
The event features…
• Conference speakers: A full agenda of events led by some of the industry’s most influential minds
- Sustainability Zone: Including augmented reality demonstrations
- Huge exhibitor area: With a wide range of stands
IMHX 2022 promises to “showcase the developments that are reshaping the post-pandemic global logistics industry” and will “attract thousands of decision-makers responsible for planning, specifying, installing, operating and maintaining distribution centres, warehouses and storage facilities”.
With the event shaping up to be an essential for anyone keen to stay ahead of the supply chain curve, attendance is free and should be seriously considered by businesses with a supply chain function.
Tackling Costs In 2022 Using Better Vehicle RoI: How We Can Help
Combilift is the largest global manufacturer of multi-directional forklifts and an acknowledged leader in both handling solutions and warehouse layout efficiency.
Exporting to more than 85 countries and with more than 60,000 trucks in use worldwide, no other manufacturer in the world can deliver the same level of customisation and adaptability,
To find out how Combilift can deliver a quicker, safer materials handling capability with enhanced storage capacity and superb RoI, simply contact a Combilift specialist for expert advice or to request a free layout consultation.