- Preparing 2D concept drawings for potential customers to aid them visualizing the most efficient way to store products in their warehouse/storage facilities.
- Concept drawings for special units (special applications etc.)
- Configuring the correct forklift for the application. (Training will be provided)
- Communicating directly with Sales Representatives and customers.
- Communicating with other team members and other departments within the company to find the best solution for customers.
- Other technical questions.
- Mechanical experience advantageous.
- Highly motivated individual with strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to deal with technical queries.
- Attention to detail and excellent quality of work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Teamwork is a big part of this job and inhouse training will be provided.
If you are interested in this role and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward your CV to [email protected].